The Tuileries sailboats, Paris
Color photograph of Paris: the mini sailboats for children to play at the pond in the Jardin des Tuileries.
Photographer: Fikry Botros
29,00€ – 499,00€
“The Tuileries sailboats” (Paris)
Color photograph of Paris: the mini sailboats rented to children at the pond in the Jardin des Tuileries.
Original title: “Les voiliers des Tuileries”. Series: “Les Tuileries”.
Photographer: Fikry Botros
This original photograph is sold with certificate number in limited edition. The framework is in brushed black aluminum of brand NIELSEN. This framework of the C2 range is proposed for the small to the the large size, for a modern decoration. Other types of framing are available on demand.
All our printings are made with the Studio Falour, one of the oldest Parisian studios of photography. This photo studio is located in the 9th district. For more information : www.studiofalour.com. All photographs until size 30×40 cm are silver printed on matt Fuji photo paper. All photos beyond that size are ink jet printed on fine art paper.
- First option: 18×24 cm. The silver print is 10×15 cm. The photo is sold with a white passe-partout (18×24 cm), and a black aluminum frame (18×24 cm).
- Second option: 30×40 cm. The silver print is 20×30 cm. The photo is sold with a white passe-partout (30×40 cm).
- Third option: 30×40 cm. The silver print is 20×30 cm. The photo is sold with a white passe-partout (30×40 cm). The picture is sold with a black frame (30×40 cm).
- Fourth option: 40×60 cm. The ink jet print is 40×60 cm. The photo is sold in a full frame (same size as the photo: 40×60 cm), without passe-partout.
- Fifth option: 60×80 cm. The ink jet print is 40×60 cm. The photo is sold with a white passe-partout blanc (60×80 cm), and a black aluminum frame (60×80 cm).
- Sixth option: 60×90 cm. The ink jet print is 60×90 cm. The photo is sold in a full frame (same size as the photo: 60×90 cm), without passe-partout.
You will find more choices of photographs, sizes, and frames at the gallery. Among our selection of photographs, we hope that you will find the one that fits your needs, for the decoration of a living room or any other room, the installation of an office, or to decorate a restaurant.
For more information on the photograph, the framing or the exhibitions, please contact the gallery PARIS EST UNE PHOTO: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you’d like to keep informed on our new arrivals, please follow us:
- on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/galerieparisestunephoto/
- on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parisestunephoto
Photographer Fikry Botros
Born in Cairo (Egypt), Fikry Botros studied engineering in New York and has been living in the US since 1978. He is a resident member of Archway Gallery in Houston, and had numerous exhibits in the USA. To date, five of his photographs were selected by National Geographic as part of the Photo of the Day program.
As an engineer, he was predictably attracted to architecture, buildings, and landscapes. He was interested in symmetry and straight lines. With the advent of digital cameras in the early 90’s, he had the opportunity to experiment a bit more and started including people in his photographs as well as scenes from every day life from wherever he was.